Unfortunately, my fence panels don't quite reach all the way across the yard. They are short by about 2'. I'm not sure what I will do about that but I'm sure I'll think of something. I need to buy another 4 panels for the other side of the yard.
I managed to get the window in. The old metal mobile home siding is terrible to work with. The outside looks pretty rough. I'm sure some caulk and trim will help.
My mother helped with the painting this weekend. The skirting looks much better brown. I moved most of the dirt up against the skirting but it needs more work and I need to move all the big rocks out. I would love to paint the outside of the mobile home but that is low on the priority list.
The current priorities are:
Plumbing for the bathroom. The sink has a drain now but it isn't connected to the main drain yet. I bought connectors for the sink plumbing. Next step, cut holes for the pipes in the vanity cabinet. I still haven't tackled the water pump or water heater.
Continue working on fencing.
Build stairs for front door.
Add interior trim.
Vinyl for floor.
And, a million little unfinished details.
And finally, this is a photo of my monster-hybrid sunflower. I planted it for shade for my porch and it is certainly doing a good job.