Friday, December 23, 2011

House Update 12/23/11

My realtor told me that the first bank has granted an extension on the closing date until Jan. 30th. I thought we were supposed to wait for bank #2 and then ask for an extension but whatever. I don't know how this stuff works. It just seems that if bank #2 drags their feet then we will have to go back and beg for another extension and they might say no. Hopefully not though.

I told the people at work that I was looking for a fridge, table and chairs, dresser, TV stand, coffee table, and computer desk. So far I think I have located a fridge and maybe a table and chairs. I bet by the time I move in I will have everything that I need.


Lizzie @ her homeworld said...

So it starts to look like it is really happening??

Daizy said...

I will feel much better after I hear from bank #2. Hopefully soon!