Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Roller Coaster Week

This week will either bring good news, bad news or news. I am waiting for word that the appraiser has submitted the proper documentation for the fixed window so that the rest of the sale can proceed by the 15th which is quickly approaching. If all the deadlines aren't reached this whole short sale could some crashing down like a house of cards. I've already made a plan B if that happens (besides suing the appraiser), I will just have to buy a manufactured home and put in a block wall on my property. Hopefully the sale will not fall through and then I can move on to getting it ready for my dogs and moving in.

I had a nice relaxing weekend because our adoption event was cancelled. I did lots of laundry and cleaning and took pictures of my puppies who will be ready for adoption next Saturday. I sure hope they get adopted because I am getting tired of cleaning up after them.

Tomorrow should be a quiet day at work because it is a Mexican holiday so our office down there has the day off. That means no phone calls or questions from down South. Tuesday I have to get up early to drop my rottweiler off at the vet and then I have to leave early to pick her up, come home, round up the puppies to go to another foster home who will be taking them to the vet on Wednesday, and I hope I don't forget to take the trash can to the street because I have a lot of stinky trash. Once I get through Tuesday it will be all down hill until the weekend, I hope.


Anonymous said...

Can you call around and try to get an "emergency appraisal"?

Lizzie @ her homeworld said...

My guess is that you start to look froward to the manufactured home o your land, and then it all goes through with the house.
No point in stressing I know but i have fingers crossed for you

Daizy said...

Appraisal is finally complete. On to the next hurdle.

Daizy said...

Exactly Lizzie, it keeps me busy thinking about alternative plans. I will know the verdict soon!