One of my other puppies is going to a new home tomorrow so I dropped her off at a friend's house. She is going to take the puppy for me since I don't get out of work until late and the people live on the opposite side of town from me. I only have 2 puppies left! It is getting easier around here and I like it.
My realtor sent me an email and said that I didn't get the cheap house. My bid was $56,500. The high bid was just under $65k which is funny because my offer was $65k when the house was owned by Fannie Mae but would they take it? Nooooo. If I had seriously wanted that house and had more cash I would have offered $67k. Actually, I am relieved that I didn't get it. That means that I won't be stuck working on it for the next few months. I am going to wait and see what happens with the other house. In the meantime, I will keep working and saving. There are new houses listed everyday.