Friday, July 6, 2007

House Update July 6,2007

No luck so far with my house. I was getting 1 showing a week but now, nothing at all. Last week I decided to give it 30 more days. That’s about 3 more weeks. I have been contacting property management companies to see if I can find one that rents out furnished houses. I think I could get more rent that way but I am not sure if the demand is high enough. I do not want the house to sit vacant. I would like to stay in it until I can find a renter.

I have also been getting some inquiries for short term renting. The latest one is not until the end of September. I can’t take reservations until I know what I am doing with my house. It’s still an option though.

No comments: