Sunday, September 9, 2007

Curtain Project Update

So, here are the 'after' pictures of my curtains. They were so faded on the window side that I couldn't modify them very much. I tried to fold them at the top to make a ruffle. My seams weren't exactly straight.

The brown curtains are more functional now. I cut them down the middle for easier access to the mini-blinds. I noticed that my cheap mini-blinds are sagging in the middle so I used the tension rod vertically to hold them up. It doesn't look very good. I hope to replace them with wood blinds one of these days.

I noticed that the red sheet curtains have faded more on one sheet than the other. I would like to replace them too but they will have to wait. At least they aren't being held together with safety pins anymore. That is progress!

No comments: