Monday, September 26, 2011
Waiting To Start Waiting
Their realtor finally got back to us and said that the owners signed the papers and will be mailing them back tomorrow or the next day. Assuming they do arrive, they will then be submitted to the bank which holds the mortgage for the real decision. Then the waiting will begin. Banks are notoriously slow on this step. While I am waiting I will save up as much money as I can so that when the bank comes back with a counter-offer I can make another counter-offer. I can't go very high though. I figure I can probably save up another $4,000 before the bank responds if I am careful. It might not be enough but at least I will have tried.