I know I said that my airbrushed flames project was finished but there was a little glitch. The motorcycle owner had a problem when he was spraying it with clearcoat. There was a drip, there was over-zealous fixing, there was smudging...it was ruined. Oh well, I got to do it one more time. This is my seventh (and hopefully LAST) try.
This was not what I wanted to be doing on my days off. Actually, I wanted to paint my shed. I bought some second-hand cans of paint from the Habitat Store. I found 3 gallons of brownish paint and a pint of white so that I can mix them to make a (hopefully) nice color. The gallons were only $5 and the pints were $2.
I have 2 more days before I have to go back to work but a storm is moving in so I don't think I will be painting tomorrow. That's ok, there are a lot of weekends left in the year.