I was tagged by Over The Cubicle Wall to write 6 things about myself. Let's see...
1. I was born in the same hospital that my mother was born in. I always thought that was neat.
2. I spent much of my early childhood climbing fig trees. They were short with bouncy branches and it was easy to imagine that I was riding a horse.
3. After we moved to the suburbs I was walking along the street and a horse without a rider came galloping around the corner. For a brief moment I thought God sent me a horse and I would catch it and jump on its back. It's a good thing that I didn't because it probably would have trampled me or thrown me like it had done to its previous rider.
4. The first pie I ever made was chocolate pudding pie with cookie crust when I was a kid. I still make that pie today. Really easy and mighty tasty.
5. I was in a spelling bee in 8th grade for the local schools. I didn't know how to spell 'Colonel'. No idea at all.
6. I was stranded over-night in Paris once when our train hit a pedestrian and by the time we started going again, the connection train was long-gone. I also found out that Paris train stations close at night so my friends and I spent the night hanging out in a bar until the station opened again. Travelling is fun but not so much when you don't have anywhere to sleep.
I'd like to tag:
Plugged In Finance
SharonRose-$pending, $aving, Me
Have a great week everyone!