1. Buy that house I want. That is in the hands of the bank at the moment but I will do everything I can to get that house.
2. Clean out my RV and mobile home. Sell, give away and throw away as appropriate. When I get the house I can move my stuff there and this is my chance to get rid of everything I don't need.
3. Sell the RV. That's a big goal. I don't know if I will do it but if I don't do something the pack rats are going to move in and ruin it.
4. Work harder at my job. I haven't started working on the goals my boss gave me last year. One is to scan a large amount of records. The other is to learn some new software. I need to spend a little time each week on those tasks or else I will never get them done.
5. Save money for my next housing goal which is to build on my property. I think $15k a year should be reasonable. If I live at my (hopefully) soon to be mine house for 2-3 years I should have $30k-$45k saved and if I am lucky banks will be offering construction loans once again.
6. Take my dogs for more walks and reduce their food. My dog needs to lose 15 pounds. That's a lot of weight for a dog. I am hoping that having sidewalks to walk on will encourage me to take them out more. Also, living closer to town means we can go to the dog park more often.
7. Cook more! When I get that house I will have a full size kitchen again and I am excited to cook again.
That's it. I think those are realistic. Most of them center around buying that house in town so I sure hope I hear something good from the bank this week.