I think I am taking a half day on Friday to sign the papers. This won't speed up the process, it will only enable the bank to have the funds ready to transfer on the 15th. I was so frustrated with the whole process today that I was researching what happens when a deal falls through, as in, how much would it cost me. I believe I would get my $1,000 escrow money back because there is a finance clause that says I can get out of the contract if I can't secure financing. I would still have to pay for all of the inspections and the inept appraisal report which caused the delay so that would be around $1,000.
Hopefully it won't come to that and the sale will proceed without any more issues. Only time will tell.