Sunday, January 16, 2011
Oop, My Dog Ate My Power Cord
I was watching hulu.com tonight while one of my dogs was lying next to me. I always try to make sure the power cords aren't within reach but I missed one and oops, he chewed it. It was letting off little sparks in the dark. Now my netbook has less than 2 hours of battery power and it is going to take a few days to order a replacement so I think I am going to miss a few blog posts. I've done a little research on the power cords available. Looks like there are the original cords that are around $30 and then there are the cheap cords for $8 but I would run the risk of them not working or frying my netbook. I'd rather not take that risk so I am going to order the $30 cord that is the same model number as the one I have. I hope they have fast shipping!