My dad and I tackled the job of installing the shower drain. First I tried drilling a hole in the floor. I was going to go through the floor, then angle the drain pipe out through the mobile home skirting. Wouldn't you know it, I drilled the hole in the floor and ran right in to a floor joist. That wasn't going to work so the next option was to raise the whole shower pan up and make the drain go out a hole in the wall. We ended up raising the pan 9 inches and attaching the drain. It looks funny but it works.
After that we started building a wall for the shower. We got the little door added but ran out of time before I could cut my panelling for the wall.
Here's a picture of the living room with the new vinyl. The flash makes it look a bit wavy, it isn't that noticeable in real life. At least it is better than painted particle board.
I still have a lot of clutter to clear out but it is looking good so far and I have a lot more room.
Next weekend I hope we can finish the bathroom wall, add drains for the 2 sinks and put the window in. If we just get the window in I'll be happy. I'm happy already. Things are really coming together now.